Women's Racing Association
Monday, Jul 6, 2020 (5:30 pm - 8:00 pm)
Monday, Jul 13, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Jul 20, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Jul 27, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Aug 3, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Aug 10, 2020 (5:30 am - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Aug 17, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Aug 24, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Monday, Aug 31, 2020 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
The purpose of Women’s Racing Association:
To create a supportive environment for women to learn to race, refine their racing skills, and have fun on the water!
1. Training will be held on Mondays in May - August
2. There will be two ideal for WRA members to race on Thrusday nights. (first come, first serve)
3. Start time 5:30pm - 9pm (Monday Nights)
Six club owned boats are dry sailed and are reserved for WRA members each Monday, beginning May 4th where we will practice on our own race course with starts and races.
Thursday night racing starts at 6:30 pm. You will need to arrive by 5:00 pm to rig the boats. Plan on leaving the dock no later than 5:30 pm. Typically, on a Thursday, there will be 3 races.
1. Women’s scoring will be for the Thursday Ideal 18 Club Racing Series only.
2. Skippers are scored separate from crew. (This allows flexible pairing of participants)
3. Series: You must participate in 60% of the races in a series to qualify for the series.
4. Overall: You must participate in 60% of all club races to qualify for the overall.
Three perpetual trophies:
i. Best Overall WRA Skipper
ii. Best Overall WRA Crew
iii. Most Improved